DIY Chloe Inspired Denim Shirt

Here's a DIY I did a while ago and forgot to upload - new seasons are upon us and I find it a bit confusing. Do I embrace the camel capes of AW11 or the tie dye mini dresses of SS11. On that note, I hope this throw back to a few seasons ago will be a little bit of a reprieve for you. Inspired by the Chloe washed denim with dark pockets. I am sure you are familiar.
Um steps to do this - take a denim shirt (I bought mine at Glastonbury Festival at the Park stage when it got a bit chilly one night), check that inside the pockets is the dark colour of the unbleached denim, take off pockets and voila! Easy.

Am about to start selling a massive haul of new and vintage clothes on ebay - I have literally halved my wardrobe- and this will be in the haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment