DIY HOME - CHALKBOARD PAINT

Who doesn't love DIY chalkboards around the house - on walls, cabinet doors, milk bottles and just about everywhere else. I love that you can just slap on some chalkboard paint and away you go. Perfect for writing love (or hate) notes and also for covering with rubbish when you've had too many bottles of wine with friends. I'm in the process of moving house and think this is a great idea for my next place - but in a frame so the owner doesn't have a heart attack. One of my favourite projects is this one, and did you know you can make your own chalk paint in any colour? How. Good. Here's some inspiration for where to slap your chalkboard paint.

chalkboards
chalkboard21
chalkboards6
thestylecrusader
chalkboards5
chalkboards4
chalkboards3
chalkboards2
chalkboard22

Ps. Thank you to those of you that sent me your reader DIYs - I'm absolutely blown away by how dedicated to DIY you all are, and how much talent is out there! Each and every project I received was amazing. I've been collating the projects into a few posts, and will also be uploading them to the A Pair & A Spare Facebook page in the next few weeks. A big thank you for taking the time to email me. It really meant a lot. x

Images:

No comments:

Post a Comment