READER DIYS - THE NEON NECKLACE

I can't explain how happy I am to have seen so many of your amazing DIYs recently. I've posted a few of them over at my Facebook page so you should definitely pop over and have a look. Couldn't help but post a few of  the super cool DIY neon necklaces you've done. I have to say I love all these different versions, you guys have inspired me to make some more! Feel free to check out the original projects if you're forgotten what they look like (here and here).


Some of these projects were sent to me via instagram by linking @apairandaspare on image posts - so if you do your own DIYs I'd love you to let me know about it. Happy DIYing!

Big big thanks to (top to bottom left to right): Hayley via instagam, Shades of Aquarius , my bloggable day, Lily Pad, Vintage Jumble Affair, The Albrecht , Style Alter, Hannah from The Daily Muse, Monica Rose, Lily Pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment