DIY INSPIRATION - EMBELLISHMENT AT PARIS FASHION WEEK

Admittedly I'm horrendous at reading the fine print of contracts, and yet for some reason revel in the detail of runway shows. Full length look? Ho hum. Close up crotch shot? Swoon! Naturally I got up close and personal with some of my favourite Paris fashion Week shows via vogue.com  - and lets just say I like what I see - and my DIY addicted fingers are twitching...

On the runway at Balmain, Isabel Marant, LV, Chanel, Celine and Miu Miu I saw so many different embellishments that my brain almost exploded (in a mess of ribbons, buttons and glitter). Beading, flower buttons, fringing, crystals, studding, bows, glittery bags and embroidery were just the half of it. Now that we know what we'll be wearing in winter this year (argh fashion is SO confusing), we can start planning all our DIY projects. May as well get started now then right... As they say, hashtag weekendproject?

DETAILS
DETAILS9
DETAILS2
DETAILS3
DETAILS7
DETAILS13
DETAILS8
DETAILS6
DETAILS4
DETAILS12
DETAILS11
DETAILS5
   
Images: Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment