BEAR EARS AT ELLERY

Ellery has to be one of my favourite Aussie brands, and I eagerly awaited their collection when I was at Australian Fashion Week last week to see what they would come up with. Prior to the show I popped backstage to witness the comings and goings, and it was insane! So much to do, organise, and check before the ladies hit the runway. And then the girls came out in a surreal puff of light, tricking everyone watching into thinking that there's not a hint of pandemonium backstage. Inside and out, the show was one of the best of the week. I can't explain how taken I was with the shimmery bear ear accessories - they were the cherry on top of a perfect line up of pieces. Obviously they're at the very very top of my list of things to have a crack at making!

120502Ellery006_030512094801
Ellery-Backstage-Yimmy-Yayo-1
elleryx

More after the jump!



ELLERY_0227
ELLERY_0290
ELLERY_0315
Ellery-Backstage-Yimmy-Yayo-10
_MG_1830
_MG_1845
ellery2
ellery
fashionweekaustralia_ellery_ss1213_sydney7
2012-2015


Images: The Vine, Studded Hearts, Yimmy Yayo for Oyster, We the People

No comments:

Post a Comment