WHAT'S IN MY SUITCASE: NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

So incredibly happy to be off to New York tomorrow for fashion week. I have to say it's truly a dream come true! But what's a girl to wear while she's there? Ok so I admit that the title if this post might be a little misleading - what you see here is more the beginning of my packing, and anything can happen between now and when I get on the plane tomorrow. Of course I'm not taking 12 pairs of heels (I'm not totally crazy) so the cull begins now. Often I find it easier to start with a massive pile and whittle it down to something more suitable and less Kardashians-go-on-holiday style (I can imagine those ladies don't travel lightly). See you on the other side of the pond!

how to pack for fashion week 4
how to pack for fashion week 2
how to pack for fashion weeks
how to pack for fashion week 5
how to pack for fashion week 1
Shoes by Tony Bianco (can't wait to wear these!), Vintage, Zara, H&M, Topshop, Reiss, Country Road.
Clothes - Mainly handmade by me (inc some new projects you will see soon!) and a few pieces made by my tailor. Also - vintage, H & M and Sabo Skirt.
Clearly accessories aren't shown here but there are a few in that pile too....

No comments:

Post a Comment