DIY Blogger Discovery - Rar Traum Store

Have discovered another amazing DIY blog - Rar Traum Store. The lovely Gabriela contacted me and mentioned that she did a few DIYs... I checked out her blog and Phoahhhh! I think you would probably call her work designing rather than DIY - its a hell of a lot more than a slapdash craft project. What I particularly like about her work is her ability to take a piece of junk - even things she finds in the trash or in scrap bins - and turn them into something utterly amazing. She has made some amazing jewellery using stones, crushed glass, scrap metal and just about everything else, and I adore her crazy denim jacket - very Balmain. My favorite piece of hers is an amazing deconstructed clock. Head over to her blog and check it out yo.
Do you love her Gaga inspired crown?

No comments:

Post a Comment